Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Valkers,
I'm slowly adding up accrs to go on longer rides if anyone is looking to sell their
1. Rivco pegs- I'm ok with Black/chrome - doesn't matter
2. Driver backrest which will fit an OEM seat
3. Cup holder with hardware that can fit the handlebar
4. Accessory to charge a phone (ideally the one with the on / off switch )
5. Passenger floorboards ( Kuryakin Transformer? )
Thanks for considering my request...
you can either DM me or text me on my phone - ( 714)-684-6343
Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
I’ve got a RAM Mount cup holder and RAM Mount reservoir ball mount, never used, that I will part with. Full disclosure, for me it’s better to stop and take a break rather than ride and drink. You can’t drink with a full face helmet anyway. I can provide product links later today when I get to my desktop computer. Let me know if you want links. Price is half retail plus shipping.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve got a RAM Mount cup holder and RAM Mount reservoir ball mount, never used, that I will part with. Full disclosure, for me it’s better to stop and take a break rather than ride and drink. You can’t drink with a full face helmet anyway. I can provide product links later today when I get to my desktop computer. Let me know if you want links. Price is half retail plus shipping.
thanks "Farther"- appreciate the quick revert, and yes, will appreciate the product link and descriptions if you can provide that to me, I've started to wear and appreciate the modular type of helmet which gives that flexibility to open it up if need be, otherwise, its a full face.

·
Registered
282 Posts
thanks "Farther"- will appreciate the product link and descriptions if you can provide that to me...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Full disclosure, for me it’s better to stop and take a break rather than ride and drink.
I wholeheartedly agree. Getting off the bike, stretching my legs, hitting the john if necessary, getting a cold drink (or hot in the wintertime) and maybe a snack or a meal, is all part of my gassing-up process. I have never taken a drink while riding in 56 years. Now I might have stopped once in awhile at a watering hole, had one and moved on, but not when I was actually riding. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello Valkers,
I'm slowly adding up accessories to go on longer rides if anyone is looking to sell their accessory to charge a phone...
Although not for sale, this is what I used with good results:

This handlebar clamp RAM mount I used by replacing an 8m windshield bolt with the RAM ball.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE: So , I got the Cup holder and the mounts from FARTHER and another forum member helped me with a contact for the driver backrest.... thanks much guys! I guess I will just buy the USB phone charger since its relatively inexpensive through Amazon / ebay. The only 2 other things that I now need are the driver and passenger floorboards / pegs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scratch that driver backrest - unfortunately, I got scammed and lost some money, there are predators on this forum posing as Valkyrie riders, so please do exercise caution, I have reported the user to the MODS and will wait for a response, but it is disappointing, to say the least.I hope the owners/moderators of this forum take strict action so not eve one of the members gets scammed in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts