Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
good practice makes good habits. closed course tracks with instructors are invaluable. up to a point.

I live in a city where there is a new world class F1 racetrack. This track is open for local ninja warriors more than several days a month. I am sure there are plenty that use it. This also is one of the most wealthy cities (Silicone Gulch) with disposable income. too many kids and pretend alpha males ride muey 'spen$ive F1 rated sport bikes on the public roads. We also have some of the best roads in Texas hill (canyons) country. they are chock full of twisty benders. Unfortunately many of these rice rockets aka ZipSplats mistake public roads for that F1 private closed course track. Helo angel copters stay busy extracting bodies out of these canyons all weekend long. I would venture that we are also a boon of reasonably good condition parts for resale on the surgical market. minus any drugs and outright trauma damage.

so even tho there are things you can do things on your race rocket , there are things you shouldn't do. color inside the lines. live to ride another day. poncho

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
One thing I wish I had done with any of my bikes but never did. I wonder how many people would fall over laughing if I tracked my Monkey... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts