Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if there are any other Valkyries in my neck of the woods here in the USA. Is anyone from Wisconsin/U.P. of Michigan?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry, HValkrider - I grew up in the midwest (Ohio) but I'm in central Massachusetts now.
I've run across one 1500 (Connecticut) and one 1800 (New Hampshire) Valk since early 2018 when I bought mine but that's it!
When I bought it there were only three in all of New England for sale - New York, Maryland, and New Hampshire.
The Goldwing Wing Ding is in Nashville next August, I'm considering making that trip.
(InZane is a bit further than I'm likely to travel to)
I checked MeetUp but didn't see anything Valkyrie specific within 100 miles of Milwaukee.
I'm following one of the Facebook Valk groups, maybe that's another way to reach riders in your area?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Im from Wisconsin I live in Two Rivers along Lake Michigan 35 miles south of Green Bay.
Where are you?
Last year there were a lot of leftover Valkyrie's for sale in Wis so they are out there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, HValkrider - I grew up in the midwest (Ohio) but I'm in central Massachusetts now.
I've run across one 1500 (Connecticut) and one 1800 (New Hampshire) Valk since early 2018 when I bought mine but that's it!
When I bought it there were only three in all of New England for sale - New York, Maryland, and New Hampshire.
The Goldwing Wing Ding is in Nashville next August, I'm considering making that trip.
(InZane is a bit further than I'm likely to travel to)
I checked MeetUp but didn't see anything Valkyrie specific within 100 miles of Milwaukee.
I'm following one of the Facebook Valk groups, maybe that's another way to reach riders in your area?
Thanks for sharing the Goldwing Wing Ding, I haven't heard of that before! That's exciting because I've been wanting to ride the roads in the area of "The Tail of the Dragon" ever since I bought my Valkyrie. I will be attending that, one of these years for sure! What Facebook group are you following?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im from Wisconsin I live in Two Rivers along Lake Michigan 35 miles south of Green Bay.
Where are you?
Last year there were a lot of leftover Valkyrie's for sale in Wis so they are out there.
Nice! I live in Escanaba, MI. Myself & two of my colleagues (from the Fond Du Lac, WI area) actually have a ride planned on September 28th and I'm meeting them in Fond Du Lac. If you would like to join us for a days ride pm me for more details!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice! I live in Escanaba, MI. Myself & two of my colleagues (from the Fond Du Lac, WI area) actually have a ride planned on September 28th and I'm meeting them in Fond Du Lac. If you would like to join us for a days ride pm me for more details!
I'll let you know, next Sunday we are going to South Dakota for a week of riding. (Sept 15-22).
A group of 1500cc Valkyrie's are going to Copper Harbor Michigan that weekend also.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for sharing the Goldwing Wing Ding, I haven't heard of that before! That's exciting because I've been wanting to ride the roads in the area of "The Tail of the Dragon" ever since I bought my Valkyrie. I will be attending that, one of these years for sure! What Facebook group are you following?
Yes! That's what we were thinking too - hitting Tail of the Dragon, Smoky mountains, Blue Ridge, etc.

Facebook group is just called "Honda 1800 Valkyrie"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Perdido key Florida about 5 miles ride west to Alabama along their coast or 6 miles north to Alabama's country towns. great roads to ride ether way but they have frog legs in the country ;]

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
St Louis Missouri, right in the middle of the USA. Any of you guys passing thru give me a shout out. Lots of good riding nearby.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m in west Bend WI, just a bit north of Milwaukee. I am not available for the 28th ride by fondulac however. Wish I could. 🏍🏍

·
Registered
58 Posts
Columbia, Md. 21045
I've been trying to ascertain if there are/were any Valkyrie owners in my area...DMV, DC/MD/VA for a while now. I did meet a guy in Bowie with a Honda Rune, but that's it. I've since joined this "TONIT" app and met 3 Valkyrie owners in Maryland and DC so far...who ARE NOT on this forum!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm in the Chicago area. It takes at least an hour to get to any decent road.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Looking to see if there are any other Valkyries in my neck of the woods here in the USA. Is anyone from Wisconsin/U.P. of Michigan?
most everywhere US and Canukistan. mehico is off limits, too many drugs n guns to dodge.
I was just up Mich last week. trying to get a ride on this big Badger boat across that little puddle. Ludington to Manitowak. Tuesday some bigass storm was blowing and they cancelled my boat ride . this Badger boat is a 410 foot boat, 7 stories tall. and they are going to let little 18foot waves stop them? so I rode north to Traverse was going go over the big bridge. folks said they wont let you ride over today, too windy. I was trying to get to my dads old cabin in the kewanaw near Nisula. hmm, so I went back south and rode the Natchez trace again. and yeah they had this memorial park named after me in my honor behind the hotel Ludington

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Elkin NC about 2 hours west of you
New Bern. I still have not seen another second gen Valk on the road.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts