Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be fun to have a thread showing where Valk owners live. Maybe assist in planning a ride to meet for a cup of coffee or lunch if convenient. I'll start, please do not feel obligated.

Terrell Garren - Concord NC USA (704) 591-0814

·
Registered
819 Posts
Richmond, Virginia here. FYI, I have been asking administration for two years to create a map for this purpose. I have been put off or ignored on each occasion. Those reading this thread, please do the same and let's try to generate enough pressure to get something done. It would be incredibly easy for them since this feature is available on other bike forums on the same host platform. It just isn’t a priority for the programmers.

Richmonder

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richmonder, do you mind posting phone #. You are within my riding distance and easier to coordinate via phone or text. I understand if you do not want to.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Richmonder, do you mind posting phone #. You are within my riding distance and easier to coordinate via phone or text. I understand if you do not want to.
I will be happy to provide it, but not publicly. Look for a private message.

Richmonder

Reactions: tngarren

·
Registered
819 Posts
I love watching the map populate as responses come in. Thanks for doing this. Absent admin doing this, it's a great solution. Only problem is, if you for some reason leave the board or can no longer do it, then it just fades away. But, I get the feeling admin has no interest in taking this project on.

Richmonder

·
Registered
404 Posts
I represent 1 of about 8 in DFW, TX. Dozens in TX, but not sure how many will see this thread and reply. There is a lot of this kind of data embedded in the VIN #'s thread if anyone wanted to sift thru it...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts