Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sad ... My passion is the bike and sincerely MA MOTO
Every time I drive ... Happiness, it was the same with the 1500 Valkyrie.

There are few F6C 1800 France and little information on our bike.

Every day (several times) I look at the forum (F6C. Com) if there are new products, new posts, or new opinions, advice, modifications or problems on our beautiful bike.

4 days without news from you? It's long ...

Best wishes and good luck to all

Jean-mi

·
Registered
165 Posts
I also look at least twice a day!

We have been hit with a real cold snap so riding is not in the cards.

I did order a boulevard windscreen from my dealer last week so I hope to have a picture-filled review of it soon.

Keep posting!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll post pics of my new Gustafsson screen mounted this weekend, and maybe some pics of a group ride I did recently that was eventful.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I've heard a lot of great info and cold snow you.
This is not the time to ride a motorcycle.
Great for pictures to come for breaking pares

·
Registered
96 Posts
Don't hate me for posting this. The weather report predicts 70 degrees and sunny for Sunday, here in the Texas Hillcountry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where are you

Live in Nevada and can ride year round, today we are in the fifties on temp. Just got my new Valkyrie 2014 in black, windscreen to ship to me this week, it is the tall screen which I will have cut down to size as I am only 5' 8" tall. Glad to be part of the forum. Any thoughts on the installation of the screen? It doesn't look to hard to put together but as I said my local glass shop will cut it down to my nose level so I can see over it and the air will bump over my helmet at freeway speed yet give me a breeze at slower speed when hot out. I traded in my 2006 Vulcan 2000 classic because it was getting to heavy for me as I age (57). This new Valkyrie handles beautifully, no other upgrades to be made as I wear a backpack if going some where and can strap a small duffle bag if more gear needed when visiting friends and family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks regulator
Beautiful year. born in 1957 = 57 years... same to me!
If possible, photos of the windshield intersected

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well my friend here are the pictures of the factory windscreen tall, cut down about 4 inches to facilitate a safer look over the top of windscreen. There is less buffeting and the wind flow is right over the top of my head at freeway speed, allows me to see clearly as i do not look through the screen but over it, allows air to cool me as i cruise at slower speeds, you know wind in your face! Makes the bike look cool too. determined the cut by sitting on bike and placing a piece of masking tape at nose tip level and then had cut at my local glass shop. Pics attached dude..............well i hope they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
yurs looks grate and the wind sheld liiks better cut dowen,so any way here is what i put on mine 60 to 80 dollars on ebay,i put mine on slanted towerd me till i could see over the top works grate and easy install;'yes thats my shark radio i have 15o songs on a sandisk works grate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts