Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else hear and feel a vibrating noise in the front end when you accelerate hard? Mine sounds like something is is rattling around when I twist the accelerator hard. I don't hear or feel it any other time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Does anyone else hear and feel a vibrating noise in the front end when you accelerate hard? Mine sounds like something is is rattling around when I twist the accelerator hard. I don't hear or feel it any other time.
It's the freaking motor. I've always had v-twins. Run it like you stole it until it tears up.

However, if it continues, you may need to remove some of the plastic covers to see if something is loose or a screw/bolt has fallen and is stuck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I've had before this is v-twins, but something is different. It only makes the noise and vibration when it is in gear and it only makes the noise when I give it gas. I can put it in neutral and rev it up like crazy and it doesn't do it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
All I've had before this is v-twins, but something is different. It only makes the noise and vibration when it is in gear and it only makes the noise when I give it gas. I can put it in neutral and rev it up like crazy and it doesn't do it.
I wish you could attach a sound bite from your phone. It's gonna drive you crazy until you figure it out and I don't blame you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny you should mention a sound bite from my phone because I tried to record it a few minutes ago. The sound of the wind was too loud to hear anything else. I may try to move my phone to a different location and record it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts