Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
No, just no. That's like buying a Rolls and converting it to a milk cart. Use a Harley. You won't even notice the difference in performance.

·
Registered
547 Posts
CSC builds F1 independent rear suspension with unique offset shaft drive for all GL models. I triked my 07 electraglide way back then. this brand kit is extremely stable and wide. great for 2 up travel, can put full bag of golf clubs in the trunk and tow a trailer for all her luggage and makeup. but you do lose the flying part of the ride. https://californiasidecar.com/honda-1

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Tilting Motor Works gets my vote if you decide to trike. I have ridden a Harley trike with aftermarket rear independent suspension, a Goldwing with California sidecar set up and a Harley Roadking with the TMW kit. The first two where weird and uncomfortable as the back axle stepped unevenly over bumps. Affects my bad back quite a bit.
However the Tilting motor works was a blast. Narrower and allows you to pull allongside another bike at an intersection. Handles extremely well and brakes almost hard enough to pitch you over the bars. Went for a spirited 20 mile ride on the back roads of NH and came back wuth a huge smile. Still leans like a motorcycle and performs like one but more stable, corners better and stops better. If i am forced to trike do to health ir age conditions the TNW would be the way for me.
If your considering a Trike try thus one. **** even if your not, try one. They are a blast.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts
Ive seen a couple of the original valks triked out they look good not sure the new model would look so good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
reason I ask this question is I have recently beat prostate cancer and have lost a lot of physical strength so its a matter of giving up riding or trying a trike and yes I know its no longer a motorcycle but way better than a recliner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts