Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Valkyrie soon

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  GA VALK 
#1 ·
New member here today, I spent an hour over the weekend reading your post and looking at pictures and ya'll are a veryknowledgeable group

Decisions, decisions
New non ABS for about $11,900 plus fees or like new ABS with 100miles, bags/brackets & stays, fog lights, blacked out chrome and short windscreen for $12,800 plus tax and doc fee
Any input would be greatly appriciated!

Thank you

#2 ·
Price for the ABS is roughly what I paid for a new black ABS, minus the accessories (which may or may not have value for you - the Honda bags are not well loved, and there are better fog lights than the OEM for instance)

Coming off a sportbike I saw no need for ABS, but now I have an ABS Valkyrie (which is a LOT heavier) I kind of see it might be useful in some situations.

Also is the 100 miles a demo bike? I know for a fact that every salesman in our local dealership FLOGS new demo bikes, burnouts, wheelies, stoppies etc. They openly say so! Even if your sales guys didn't, can you live with multiple 'testers' having run through your drive train? For that reason alone I always buy new, especially for a new model like the Valk which holds some morbid power fascination for the sales staff/testers :)

I think out of the two ABS is worth the money (and you can't add it later even if you wanted to), so if you are comfortable with the above disclaimer, maybe ask for another thousand off the second hand?

#3 ·
A local dealer has a new non ABS for $11,959 plus tax & fees. The ABS model is not at a Honda dealership so it must have been traded in so it should not be a demo. The sales rep stated things about the previous owner. Of my other bikes only one has ABS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.