Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanting to know if any one is using a motorcycle dollie in the garage and what one works have looked at a bunch but can't seem to find any other dragon owners reviews any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes. Mine is available in Harbor Freight. I bought mine private sale Craigslist for $40 bucks. It is BARELY long enough. You have to place your wheels in the exact correct spot to get the wheels to function (up/down) Once you do it a few times you'll be riding right on and will know your exact spot. When you get it right you can trace the kickstand footprint with a sharpie. I put Velcro a 1" board in place on the kickstand pad of the dolly, I prefer it sit upright more. Check for proper length before you purchase.
Tire Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes. Mine is available in Harbor Freight. I bought mine private sale Craigslist for $40 bucks. It is BARELY long enough.
Congrats on getting your bike to fit. I bought that same one at HFT, assembled it, and my bike would not fit between the rods at each end. I ended up returning it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The rods keep the bike from rolling fwd/aft off the dolly. Take the rods off, just position the bike between the lifting handles and leave it in gear to prevent rolling off. I muscle the bike around the garage like this with zero issues, works like a charm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts