133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did some surgery.

Attachments

Reactions: shrubbo

·
Registered
109 Posts
So, where is the license plate relocated to? Agree that the stock license plate location is like a saggy, full diaper hanging on a two year old.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So, where is the license plate relocated to? Agree that the stock license plate location is like a saggy, full diaper hanging on a two year old.
fit perfect under and in between the sides of the honda rake and i used 3m double sided sticky tape to relocate the tag light under the rake.
looks better in person and now i can see the tire , drive train and single arm. this this is a engineering masterpiece just covered up .

Attachments

Reactions: shrubbo

·
Registered
109 Posts
fit perfect under and in between the sides of the honda rake and i used 3m double sided sticky tape to relocate the tag light under the rake.
looks better in person and now i can see the tire , drive train and single arm. this this is a engineering masterpiece just covered up .
Ha. I too have a top case on the Honda carrier/rack. Put a strobe-type brake light under the rack for additional warning to airhead cagers. Might look into one of those side mounts for the license plate if I ever get around to the type of bike surgery that you performed.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should get a pretty good rooster tail in the rain now. :)

no more than any standard motorcycle as the fender covers the tire about the same , besides maybe no one will tail gate :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is that a homemade bracket that the givi plate bolts on too? I got a givi on my st1300, the plastic givi plate has a different tab set up on front part from yours

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is that a homemade bracket that the givi plate bolts on too? I got a givi on my st1300, the plastic givi plate has a different tab set up on front part from yours
The Givi mounting plate bolts onto the Honda carrier. What homemade bracket are you seeing? The plate that you have on your ST1300 could be a monokey plate or bike specific?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts