Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there, I'm thinking about purchasing a Valkyrie, after owning my v65 magna for a few years. I have learned that the valkyrie has a 5 speed transmission, and produces at about 100 horse power. The regular gold wing has a 6 speed transmission. Would there be any way to get a 6 speed transmission and to also tune the engine to produce more horsepower?

·
Registered
403 Posts
The regular wing has the same transmission as ours with the exception of and electric reverse. It does not have a six speed transmission. 5 speed, including overdrive.

As for more HP, you could go with a Dynojet Power Commander, Torq Loopz and Torq Master pipes. That would be about it to get more HP.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The regular wing has the same transmission as ours with the exception of and electric reverse. It does not have a six speed transmission. 5 speed, including overdrive.

As for more HP, you could go with a Dynojet Power Commander, Torq Loopz and Torq Master pipes. That would be about it to get more HP.
I think he may have been thinking of the "new" wing that has the six speed ..... of course that's out because of totally different engine also .....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts