Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is quite certain that this bike has been discontinued. Does anyone know what is the total amount that was made. Valkyrie Rune production amount was about 3000?

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The highest count is now 1192, which is yours i see. To reach this total production info it helps when we get the highest count of course.

·
Registered
497 Posts
If it is then it is a shame that most people have a preconception of what a bike should be like and thus avoided something different. I was one of them until I road this thing, I couldn't sign the paperwork quick enough after I did and with 40K+ k's on the clock of just pure joy Saturday riding I love it more each time I ride it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Honda never makes public that kind of info so you'll never know. I'm quite sure they produced a lot more units than they did of the Rune.

They expected it to appeal to people who wanted a big, fast cruiser but didn't want all the extra stuff on a goldwing.

They also thought it might appeal to those in the sportbike crowd who were ready to migrate to a cruiser but didn't want to look like they were on an old man's bike.

I'm disappointed they discontinued this model, I love mine and hope they'll try again by the time I get ready to retire this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts