Registered
822 Posts
MAGNIFICENT pic, Dan!

Richmonder

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob Ross is one of my heroes. I wish I could paint like him. I'm lucky enough to live in a place that looks surreal even when you're standing right in front of it. We are amazed and grateful all the time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Now you gots to do your part to protect it for future gens. Will trade for the cornfields of Ohio if you want less excitement in your life. To be fair, we do have some interesting riding terrain in the eastern and south-eastern part of the state, but nothing comparable to Colorado.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now you gots to do your part to protect it for future gens. Will trade for the cornfields of Ohio if you want less excitement in your life. To be fair, we do have some interesting riding terrain in the eastern and south-eastern part of the state, but nothing comparable to Colorado.
Yeah man. I'm trying to do my bit. I believe in the saving stuff for the future generations. I pick up trash that people leave behind when I'm out there. It's pretty sad that people think it's ok to do that. People around here are super sensitive to protecting the environment. To the extreme. Some think it's there for them and not for you. That's sad too.

Colorado has cornfields too, but nothing like Ohio. It's pretty amazing. My Dad and Grandpa were farmers (Kansas and Colorado). Respect for all of them, especially now with rising fuel prices, making a hard job harder. I wouldn't mind riding some rolling hills by the cornfields of Ohio, not at all.👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks, sanmo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts