1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
547 Posts
if that is what it takes to ride, then Yes.. Anything that keeps you riding. aka therapy. go there and take a pee.. then come back. you will feel much better.
the road #1 between Geraldton and Dongara looks to have ocean view.? that can be pleasant, especially if there is a cool breeze coming off it. I didn't see much else, its pretty flat and mostly straight. I may have to get flat car tires on both ends of my sled when I get to ride around that place.
somebody should build some mountains on that side of the island just to add some diversity to your riding expeditions. how hard can that be? they have these amusement landscapes most every else. Oz should get some.
just farm it out to NK or Iran to do some underground nukes and bust the soil up a bit. they can use the business practice. and you get some rolling landscape with a tanning bed from below for all those hard to reach areas and tan lines. win-win.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Next year, my wife and I are taking a week long trip to eastern Quebec just to have an Iced Cap at the Tim Hortons located just before New Brunswick. Actually we are going for the views of the St. Lawrence seaway, but we are turning around at that point. :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Problem? Sounds perfect :)
way back in 88, b4 most here where still in diapers, I took the missus for a week long mc trip to Colorado. mistake. on the way back, she asked "didn't it bother me that she hadn't spoken a word for the last 4 hours?", which by the way is a very long time for wimmins to be quiet.. I replied, "well no, at as a matter of fact it has been the most pleasant part of this whole week".. oh schitt, it just started all over again..

you would think that I might have learned by now not to answer questions with facts.. a better response may have been, "well is it bothering you that I have not spoken to you in the last 4...?" the term of time is critical to extrapolating yourself from self inflicted wounds.. I probably would have said days, but really meant weeks.. or longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts