Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode alongside one of these yesterday - very nice looking bit of gear. Would love to ride one. Harley's version of the Valkyrie. I notice he talks immediately about the wind buffeting - I've always been impressed at how well the Valk deals with it even without a windscreen. Also the fat rear tyre - looks good BUT. Makes you realise the Valk is a rider's bike first and foremost.

·
Registered
127 Posts
"law abiding biker"....riding with no hands, one handed, speeding, etc. Perhaps he needs to change the name of his channel.

"I will own a Harley when comfort, performance and reliability no longer matter"

·
Registered
102 Posts
"law abiding biker"....riding with no hands, one handed, speeding, etc. Perhaps he needs to change the name of his channel.

"I will own a Harley when comfort, performance and reliability no longer matter"
It's not illegal to ride with one hand. At least not where I am. After all, you are expected to use hand signals if your lights stop working.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's cool... But right now Im enjoying the experience of riding a bike that sounds like a car, requires 2 radiators and I can start it with a penny on the valve cover and it'll stay there.. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
My first three bikes were all Honda.
Somewhere along the way I got sidetracked with Harley Davidson and Victory.
Now I've been smitten by the 1832cc flat six.
And...guess what?
I own two of them - a '14 Valk and a '16 F6B.
I'm going straight from this point forward.

Billy

Reactions: Geepers

·
Registered
133 Posts
I tested a new Harley 45 last year and it clattered my teeth so bad i had to keep my mouth clinched . then i find out that i have to bring it in at 600 miles and pay to have every bolt and nut on the bike re tightened along with the other service.
No thanks = Love my Valk

·
Registered
88 Posts
My first three bikes were all Honda.
Somewhere along the way I got sidetracked with Harley Davidson and Victory.
Now I've been smitten by the 1832cc flat six.
And...guess what?
I own two of them - a '14 Valk and a '16 F6B.I'm going straight from this point forward.Billy
Which Victory did you own? I still have a XR and it's been a great bike and very comfortable. Just got the Valkyrie at the end of last year and still trying to get used to it, very different.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Two bikes...not three

Which Victory did you own? I still have a XR and it's been a great bike and very comfortable. Just got the Valkyrie at the end of last year and still trying to get used to it, very different.

I rode a Gunner from 2014 until last week - nearly 5 years. I sold her for cash, right before I picked up my new Valk.
Believe me...I really did not want to let her go. The Gunner was one of the best motorcycles I ever owned. Fun and fast.
Victory was quality!

But I only have room in my garage for one car and two bikes, not three.

·
Registered
464 Posts
then i find out that i have to bring it in at 600 miles and pay to have every bolt and nut on the bike re tightened
:laugh: I have never seen anyone ever mention this about owning a new HD. I don't know what to think. Is this good or bad? You would think that they would offer this for free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts