Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... is the one you own, yourself.

After lurking for 3 months, I finally picked mine up Friday.
Saturday-break-in-day temperatures were in the 70's, what a great surprise. The run included 350 miles of riding, Vintage Flattrack Races in Waco TX, Harley Drag Races at Little River Raceway TX, and ended with a cocktail and great music by the lovely Amber Lucille at BBBistro in Briarcliff TX. Here is a pic from my big first day of GOLDWING VALKYRIE OWNERSHIP.... I am stoked !

·
Registered
14 Posts
good on ya, chadleys! I just got back earlier today from the first road trip on mine (1600 miles over 5 days). they're great bikes! ride safely.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To keep the beautiful motorcycle lontemps, I take care of the clean up after every ride. (Almost)
For bugs, I protect with a sillicone cleaning or Teflon.
Insects are easier to clean

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine, before the installation of the SECDEM windshield and the BAGSTER legs protection (which I know is ugly but soooo efficient on winter days). I covered the fuel tank in order to protect it from knee scratches. I have also BAGSTER sleeves which are about 20 years old, you cannot find anything more ugly but considering that there are no heated grips and that I don't like to wear astronaut gloves, it's fine for me ;)

I won't post the final pix, I know you would faint >:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
We ride 2up frequently, so I added the backrest and rack, and sometimes throw on this bag. I prefer the look without all these, but this works out real well for us. I haven't seen any images of the F6C setup like this, so maybe this will help you decide, in case you are thinking about these add-ons. (I'm thinking I like Ledany's setup more than this...nice pic, Ledany!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked my 2014 valk up about 6 months ago and have since put about 6000 miles on it. Got Harley's, a vtx 1800 and an old valk. This machine by far is the smoothest, fastest and best handling cruiser on the market. Amazing amounts of power over even the vtx.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like your windshield, is that a Memphis? Does it function well, I ordered the OEM tall, yours looks like a custom fit, I think I'm going to be sorry I spent all that $ on the OEM.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts