Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Busch Gardens yesterday. I wanted to ride, although wound up here with family that desperately wanted me to go along. My visit yesterday reassured my beliefs of not enjoying crowds. Oh well at least I saw these and will ride today... perfect weather 54° now with a high of 67°leaving now.
Daytime Property World Sky Font

Sky Cloud Plant Tree Sculpture

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hah! You got me with that title. Sorry it wasn't the dragon you wanted. Places like that drive me insane with high prices and long lines and crowds.

Richmonder

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, long lines. Yes, high prices. Yes, crowds and certainly not the Dragon I wanted. Haha

Filthy and run down in a state of disrepair. Hopefully we won't get a disease (or Covid). Prices start at over $100 bucks per ticket, then add in food and $30 to park. Then you can pay even more, Combo tickets with food (If you want to call it that) Then they offer packages and season tickets with prices you need a second mortgage...who the heck would want to go back ever again. I escaped this type of thing my whole life and will never enter another type facility. I've lived in Florida for 35 years and have never been to that Mickey Mouse place in Orlando, just to be hoodwinked into this.

I did try to smile and took one for the team (my wife knew I was miserable) Apparently many people enjoy that kind of thing, I'm in the minority and that's just fine with me. It's certainly cheaper and much more fun for me to point my bike to the North and go for a ride.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, long lines. Yes, high prices. Yes, crowds and certainly not the Dragon I wanted. Haha

Filthy and run down in a state of disrepair. Hopefully we won't get a disease (or Covid). Prices start at over $100 bucks per ticket, then add in food and $30 to park. Then you can pay even more, Combo tickets with food (If you want to call it that) Then they offer packages and season tickets with prices you need a second mortgage...who the heck would want to go back ever again. I escaped this type of thing my whole life and will never enter another type facility. I've lived in Florida for 35 years and have never been to that Mickey Mouse place in Orlando, just to be hoodwinked into this.

I did try to smile and took one for the team (my wife knew I was miserable) Apparently many people enjoy that kind of thing, I'm in the minority and that's just fine with me. It's certainly cheaper and much more fun for me to point my bike to the North and go for a ride.
You went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From Busch Gardens yesterday. I wanted to ride, although wound up here with family that desperately wanted me to go along. My visit yesterday reassured my beliefs of not enjoying crowds. Oh well at least I saw these and will ride today... perfect weather 54° now with a high of 67°leaving now.
View attachment 12892
View attachment 12891
I feel sure your bride will remember when you want to make a dash to THE Dragon! Good job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts