Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I thought lots of people cared based on this Tweet from Trump today:

"............................................................................................................................"

·
Registered
116 Posts
By being responsible for the Democrats now holding the Senate, the House and the Presidency it seems that Donald Trump has in fact made America great again.

Fancy that!

Simply by being such a disgusting individual, the worst President in American history has secured power for his opponents for many years to come.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 · (Edited)
By being responsible for the Democrats now holding the Senate, the House and the Presidency it seems that Donald Trump has in fact made America great again.
Yeah, and? C'mon Ox, that was clearly his agenda all along: sacrifice himself for the good of the nation. A truly upstanding, service-oriented man who put others before himself. History will judge him the greatest President of all time for this. I hear the papacy is on his radar now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Who cares?
Me, me, me.......cuz I don't live on the far side of the moon.
We have our share of trump fans in this forum. Hopefully the underlying motive is noble even if somewhat misguided.:)
I trust none of us is in hot water over the little shindig in DC on 1/6. Where's Pancho seems an especially relevant question in this context.

·
Registered
2014 F6C
22 Posts
Soooo....
Trump's attorneys have quit. I realized that he doesn't need them anyway.
He could take the stand and commit perjury until they got tired of hearing him.
In the end, there would not be 17 Repubs with enough integrity to convict him.
He will be acquitted, and our democracy will suffer for it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am not a fan of Trump, but when I see the alternative in the Democratic party. He will get re-elected. The Dems hate him because he does not answer to anyone, but himself. Most politicians owe someone for getting elected and he doesn't owe anyone anything, so he cannot be controlled.
Lol probably about 20 points higher than buying into the Dem party

121 - 135 of 135 Posts