Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone care to predict how he will fare at the next election? I remember about 40 years ago my father saying "America will start pulling up the drawbridge soon - they can't afford to keep being the world's policeman." Seems his prediction was spot on - if a tad early :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone care to predict how he will fare at the next election? I remember about 40 years ago my father saying "America will start pulling up the drawbridge soon - they can't afford to keep being the world's policeman." Seems his prediction was spot on - if a tad early :)
If everything stays fair and there's no cheating on the Democrats part he will get reelected. Our political system is both a sham and a sad joke. You guys down under live in a paradise and don't have to suffer with this nonsense.

·
Registered
465 Posts
He continues to talk himself into all the junk. Hey! I'm all for all that he has accomplished and without doubt the DON should get another 4 years but shoot! How does any human continue to put up with all the ridiculous negativity and nit picking?

Sigh! He ain't gonna shut up but hopefully will continue to shock and surprise while doing what needs to be done for this country before it self implodes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
He continues to talk himself into all the junk. Hey! I'm all for all that he has accomplished and without doubt the DON should get another 4 years but shoot! How does any human continue to put up with all the ridiculous negativity and nit picking?

Sigh! He ain't gonna shut up but hopefully will continue to shock and surprise while doing what needs to be done for this country before it self implodes.

He's smart by trolling the media and getting them to dance. Washington is a sh!t show and he knows how to disrupt. I said it when he won, he's the enema the political class needed for decades.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am impressed with his attitude. Most politicians would shrink. However, I barely watch the news now because it is only one subject.... Trump. Been this way since he ran for pres.

Ain't no one willing to stay in his admin for very long. Never seen so many come and go! Wow! Melania is the big surprise. She has staying power!

Bottom line! Trump was the right man at the right time. Don't know if this would lend to another 4 yrs where his admin would be composed of only one staff member, himself! :laugh:

Be hilarious if he hired a bunch of ruskies and NK's. LOL!

·
Registered
133 Posts
people who do not like him have never gone to a rally or listened to one . i have been to two and he is incredible. and when it is over the place is still clean and not trashed out like the other people .............
did have the protesters outside but we are a Military town and they would have been some antifa skulls busted quickly if it got physical

·
Registered
88 Posts
people who do not like him have never gone to a rally or listened to one . i have been to two and he is incredible. and when it is over the place is still clean and not trashed out like the other people .............
did have the protesters outside but we are a Military town and they would have been some antifa skulls busted quickly if it got physical
Sort of like a old fashioned revival.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am not a fan of Trump, but when I see the alternative in the Democratic party. He will get re-elected. The Dems hate him because he does not answer to anyone, but himself. Most politicians owe someone for getting elected and he doesn't owe anyone anything, so he cannot be controlled.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Purely from an outsider’s point of view (Australian) I can’t see anyone the Democrats are putting up touching him. It might end up like that speed skating Aussie who won Olympic gold when all the other competitors fell over (Google it, it’s hilarious).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Purely from an outsider’s point of view (Australian) I can’t see anyone the Democrats are putting up touching him. It might end up like that speed skating Aussie who won Olympic gold when all the other competitors fell over (Google it, it’s hilarious).

I'm betting we will see Hillary crawl out of the woodpile. I wouldn't want that arrogant and corrupt piece of feces in the White House but my gut tells me she's coming back. God, I hope I'm wrong!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am not a fan of Trump, but when I see the alternative in the Democratic party. He will get re-elected. The Dems hate him because he does not answer to anyone, but himself. Most politicians owe someone for getting elected and he doesn't owe anyone anything, so he cannot be controlled.

The best advice I can tell any American if a Dem wins this November you better park all your investments in a money market account and collect 0.0001% interest. Beats the **** out of watching it go down the toilet overnight.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The best advice I can tell any American if a Dem wins this November you better park all your investments in a money market account and collect 0.0001% interest. Beats the **** out of watching it go down the toilet overnight.
What will be your advice if The Don wins?

·
Registered
109 Posts
So the perception that Trump owes to the NRA/right-wing/white-supremacists/Putin/etc. and is pandering to them is completely false?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That doomsday financial market scenario would be likely only if the Dems retain control of the House and gain control of the Senate and the White House, no? (also if a moderate Dem becomes prez then the markets are unlikely to tank)

·
Registered
159 Posts
It would be nice if a moderate Dem really does exist and can break away from the pack. Honestly, I really don't care who occupies the White House, I just wish they could all work together and put the interest of the people first.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts