Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m up the top end of Oz at present and bumped into a group of very friendly, older boys doing a 15,000km lap of the country (they’re about half way round, doing 500-600 km days to keep it civilised). What caught my eye was the range of bikes: a Harley bagger, a huge (and very beautiful) Victory, a Triumph Tiger, a GS Beemer and a new Harley Pan America (“no way that’s a Harley…oops, yes it is!) Fortunately the Big V is 3,000km to the south otherwise I might have jumped on and joined ‘em for the last half!! (“see you back home, Sweetie… don’t wait up”😎). More power to you fellas…. staying young 😜💪.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I’m up the top end of Oz at present and bumped into a group of very friendly, older boys doing a 15,000km lap of the country (they’re about half way round, doing 500-600 km days to keep it civilised). What caught my eye was the range of bikes: a Harley bagger, a huge (and very beautiful) Victory, a Triumph Tiger, a GS Beemer and a new Harley Pan America (“no way that’s a Harley…oops, yes it is!) Fortunately the Big V is 3,000km to the south otherwise I might have jumped on and joined ‘em for the last half!! (“see you back home, Sweetie… don’t wait up”😎). More power to you fellas…. staying young 😜💪.
Last night I met Shane, 45, from Brisbane here in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.

He's doing another multi week ride in the USA. Works as a mechanical engineer and can do some contract work remotely. Started down in Key West, Florida and is riding paved/unpaved on his KTM 690

1 - 2 of 2 Posts