Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my 2014 (which I bought in January) to a dealer for a quick once-over just to make everything was up to snuff. No issues with the bike, but when I went to pick it up, this is what greeted me.

C931BD00-A1A0-48B9-8672-595967036826.jpeg

The service guy said they don’t see too many Valkyries so it was surprising to see two identical ones on the same day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I finally got my 2014 (which I bought in January) to a dealer for a quick once-over just to make everything was up to snuff. No issues with the bike, but when I went to pick it up, this is what greeted me.

View attachment 12348

The service guy said they don’t see too many Valkyries so it was surprising to see two identical ones on the same day.
Incredible! Took me a second to figure out which was yours until I spotted the blue bags!

Richmonder

·
Registered
216 Posts

View attachment 12348

Nice Surprise...you get to speak with him, find a twin riding partner in your local area?

·
Registered
265 Posts
In what part of the world did this happen? And what's the last 5 digits of your VIN #? Inquiring blue Valk 1800 minds want to know! 00658 here.

Reactions: Bart Maverick

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In what part of the world did this happen? And what's the last 5 digits of your VIN #? Inquiring blue Valk 1800 minds want to know! 00658 here.
The dealer is in Amsterdam, NY.
I’m in Rensselaer, NY.

·
Registered
265 Posts
494 here in Maggie Valley, NC
Thanks, Britman, I see you must have bought that from Curt, so I bet it's been well taken care of.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The dealer is in Amsterdam, NY.
I’m in Rensselaer, NY.
Got it, thanks! Still no numbers to show that any more than 2200 of these made!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Jack - 00228 is the highest VIN # I've seen for 2015, it was in N Carolina when reported. Perhaps this discussion will get someone to report they have the highest 2015 VIN# (contains an 'F' in the VIN instead of an 'E' for 2014)

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have noticed, this forum does not send notices.

Northwest Arkansas,

I am as well the 2nd owner of a 2014 Valkyrie.
Hope to see you at Valk-A-Topia at Eureka Springs then ! Facebook Groups [event link]

·
Registered
265 Posts
You can set up notifications on any thread you desire.
Yes, I think there are a few ways to do it too - I use the "New" button in the upper right to see all recent posts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts