Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 2600 miles I have decided to have my seat modified. Im going to have a half inch taken out of the drivers and the rear will be raised above the grab bars. Gel put in both.

Ill get back when its done.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm using an Airhawk right now; it's increased my ride time without soreness from 1 to 4 hours. I do need to find a better solution, though, so I look forward to your update.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you can afford it, Laam Custom Seats does an incredible job. The only problem is you have to send your stock seat to him to be modified. I haven't use him for the Valkyrie, but used him for my GSX1250FA and it was a whole new bike after that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks, Laam is cheaper than the Corbin I was looking at! Need to have the passenger seat done too, this is the only bike my wife will ride on.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks, Laam is cheaper than the Corbin I was looking at! Need to have the passenger seat done too, this is the only bike my wife will ride on.
No problem. I actually talked to Seth Laam on the phone several times to make sure I was getting exactly what I needed. Great guy and top notch quality. You won't be dissatisfied.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts