Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Rox risers installed today and it makes a huge difference so far. But it was only about a 5 mile ride. Too rainy here today to do much riding. Anyway, I have a couple of questions for those of you did this modification. Other than using zip ties on the speedo housing, what other solutions have you done? I am thinking of making some type of bracket to utilize the existing mounting system. Secondly, how did you cover the space on the front of the bike between the headlight and the speedo housing? If you have pics, please post them up. I was thinking a windshield would cover that portion but am not sure it will work like I think it will in my head. Thanks in advance fellas.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read the thread but didn't see any solution for the new space between the headlight and speedo housing. And I didn't see an image of an new bracket for the speedo housing. The zip ties seem to work really well for the time being, but they don't look very good. I would like something that looks like it belongs on there. Do you have any pictures? Did I just miss them in the post?

·
Registered
184 Posts
The space didnt need anything on my bike I have the Honda tall windscreen and it hides it. I have a picture of the mount I used. It won’t load. PM me an email and I will send it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts