Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Roadside assistance

2220 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Xyzzy
If you want to add HondaCare roadside assistance you can easily do so by either talking to your dealer or buying the package online. You can do this even after you purchase the bike.

Example online package:

I inquired at my dealer what the price would be for 4 years and they told me $100. That seems like a pretty good deal. (The deal above is 5 years for $120.)

I already get roadside assistance as a GWRRA member but the HondaCare package is better and cheaper.

If you are interested in the GWRRA check out this thread:

If you are an AMA member they have a program.

If you have State Farm insurance you get a (simple) roadside assistance package. Just look on the back of your insurance card for details.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.