Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just returned from 2900 mile trip around the western half of Colorado and back to Ft. Worth. 7 straight days of stunning beauty while thinking, "Man, this is an AWESOME machine!"

Attachments

Reactions: Skip2Valhalla

·
Registered
461 Posts
Beautiful country. Been out there many times as a skier, and most recently 2 years ago for a conference. Toured through Rocky Mountain National Park, Red Rocks, Garden of the Gods, Coors Brewery, Downtown Golden, and the USAF Academy. And on that bike, I know you had a fantastic trip. I've always felt the area around there has some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. John Denver had it right - Rocky Mountain High!

Great pics!

Richmonder

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
256 Posts
Hey Buster I just recently got the Corbin Dual Tour on my bike, pretty much like it of course its nowhere near the break-in period yet... how did yours do on the long trip? I also got the standard (read old style) backrest what are your thoughts on the oval one? (My Corbin bags are due in the end of the week)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flat Six,
The seat was good. Butt got a little sore toward the end of a 12+ hour day (first day). I like the "Large T-Back" backrest but it is a little disappointing that it doesn't fold forward or backward to get on and off, but I'm getting good at getting on with a karate kick. There's a set screw that adjusts the position it stops, and it moves 5 degrees to so, but that is all. I love that I can lean on different parts of the oval to get sort of a back massage as my back is my weak point on long rides. You also have to remove the main seat to add or remove the Oval T-Back from the Corbin Dual Touring seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts