Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rivco 'Aeropeg' Flip-Out Highway Pegs. Made of polished aluminum. P/N GL18003A

These driver's pegs are the coolest accessory your Valkyrie can have. Made to bolt onto the valve cover
attachment mounts, these are strong, durable, and fold out of the way when not in use. See photos.

Comfortable to use when riding, driver simply moves them to the open position by using the small studs on the bottom and your toe.

Rivco website has them listed for $329.95 not including shipping.

Mine were used for one year, are in excellent condition, asking $200.00 plus $10.00 shipping

PayPal for payment, 48 U.S. states only

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a set of black ones I'll offer at the same price. Although they have 4 positions of forward-backward adjustment, I have a 33" inseam and the forwardmost wasn't enough. They look VERY good in the closed position. I had a scratch on one of them right wear you put your foot on the tread, so I used touchup paint so it is barely noticeable (and certainly not in the closed position, or when you have your foot on it!)

·
Registered
360 Posts
OK, anyone interested in these black ones for $150 + shipping? I still have the original box!

·
Registered
360 Posts
SOLD my black set.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is a very nice accessory, unfortunately quite expensive here in Germany,

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought a set of these and they go on easy. However you have to set them up correctly. They need to be closer than you think. Also I have not been able to open them while riding, I'm just not that nimble. I do love how they look and when set up correctly work really well. I had them over a year before I put them on my bike, just busy riding.

·
Registered
360 Posts
interested to know what you replaced this with and why ?
Replaced with Kury Ergo III and love them. Even at the furthest adjustment point, the Rivco's were still way to close for my 32" inseam.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Replaced with Kury Ergo III and love them. Even at the furthest adjustment point, the Rivco's were still way to close for my 32" inseam.
And this is exactly why you should always allow for another rider's personal preference before you buy something on their recommendation. I, too, am a 32" inseam (at 5' 11") and really love my Rivco pegs since I put them on over four years ago. They really work for me the way I want them to. I don't want my legs fully extended, but if I do (say, a cramp) I can put the back of my boots on the pegs for a little while. I just don't feel as fully in control with my legs fully out and it takes me a bit more time to get to the brake pedal if I need to suddenly. As I said in my first sentence, rider-preference really varies for almost any accessory you can talk about. You have to check it out for yourself. What if that seat you just read a negative review on, that didn't suit the author, would fit your butt perfectly? I've personally noticed this a lot over the years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts