Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this episode I un-box and install my new Corbin seat for my Valkyrie. I ordered the seat on August 20th and received it on October 4th.

The stock Honda seat has got to be one of the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on. It's good for short rides, but you will definitely feel it after about 100 miles or so.

If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below.

Thanks! Dan馃槑

Click here 馃憞馃徎馃憞馃徎馃憞馃徎

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light Automotive design Tire

Registered
In this episode I un-box and install my new Corbin seat for my Valkyrie. I ordered the seat on August 20th and received it on October 4th.

The stock Honda seat has got to be one of the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on. It's good for short rides, but you will definitely feel it after about 100 miles or so.

If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below.

Thanks! Dan馃槑

Click here 馃憞馃徎馃憞馃徎馃憞馃徎

View attachment 12835
Beautiful seat and love the scenery

Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
I miss my Corbin鈥 I am trying to make the stocker on my 2021 Goldwing work BUT the 鈥漵itting down IN the bike鈥 feeling you get with the Corbin saddle VS the sitting on top of the bike feeling you get on the new Wings is hard to get used to you鈥檒l notice the flat area on the seat鈥 that鈥檚 right where you sit
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Registered
Love my Corbin ........ Rode my bike 45minutes home & got on the net to order mine as soon as I put up bike ! #1 mod for a valk for sure! Loved your scenery, you also have a beautiful home !

Registered
I miss my Corbin鈥 I am trying to make the stocker on my 2021 Goldwing work BUT the 鈥漵itting down IN the bike鈥 feeling you get with the Corbin saddle VS the sitting on top of the bike feeling you get on the new Wings is hard to get used to you鈥檒l notice the flat area on the seat鈥 that鈥檚 right where you sit
View attachment 12837
Oh the horrors of owning a Gold Wing! It must be brutal! :cool:

Richmonder

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 12837
It's a quandary why Honda hasn't figured this out yet. Your Wing is really beautiful. Saw a couple around town this summer. Awesome bikes!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love my Corbin ........ Rode my bike 45minutes home & got on the net to order mine as soon as I put up bike ! #1 mod for a valk for sure! Loved your scenery, you also have a beautiful home !
I'm hoping to get one more big ride before the season ends to really see how the Corbin is going to work out for me. It's been snowing off and on the last few days.

Thanks man! We love living here. We've been in the mountains for seven years now.

Registered
Thanks mate, that was a well put together video. As a bloke from down under it's most interesting to see your home, those around it and the streets you ride. Looks like there'd be some choice roads in the nearby hills too! And I agree with Hot Rod - great looking house.

Registered
Looking sharp Dan (y)
Love the red stitching and piping on yours, perfect match to your custom paint. I have three seats and have settled on my Corbin. I really like the lower scooped out seating position, sitting down "in" the bike. More comfortable, lower center of gravity adds to better handling. Let us know what you think after logging some miles...shouldn't be hard for you, always riding.

Registered
View attachment 12837
Man what a beautiful bike!! Envious.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks J.D.!

Yes, there's so many great places to ride around here. Lots of canyons and mountain passes. We've had snow for the last three days and the roads were icy this morning, so the season is coming to a close. Soon, I'll be able to put the skis and snowboard on. The ski mountain opens in another month! 馃槑

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking sharp Dan (y)
Love the red stitching and piping on yours, perfect match to your custom paint. I have three seats and have settled on my Corbin. I really like the lower scooped out seating position, sitting down "in" the bike. More comfortable, lower center of gravity adds to better handling. Let us know what you think after logging some miles...shouldn't be hard for you, always riding.
Thanks Man!

That was the first thing I noticed about the seat, that it hangs on to my body a little more, especially with the backrest in place. Definitely feels like I have more control. I wasn't sure about the stitching when I ordered it. Seems like a lot of the Corbins on the forum are black on black, but I agree, it goes well with my bike.

Registered
And here in Oz it is just starting to warm up at the beginning on a new ride season. One man's ceiling is another man's floor I guess.

What state are you in?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
And here in Oz it is just starting to warm up at the beginning on a new ride season. One man's ceiling is another man's floor I guess.

What state are you in?
Crested Butte, Colorado (a small ski town 8,700 ft - 2,651 meters alt.) - Rocky Mountain High. We're about 25 miles, as the crow flies from Aspen. About 2,000 miles from the east coast and 900 miles from the west coast.

World Ecoregion Map Atlas Parallel

Registered
Crested Butte, Colorado (a small ski town 8,700 ft - 2,651 meters alt.) - Rocky Mountain High. We're about 25 miles, as the crow flies from Aspen. About 2,000 miles from the east coast and 900 miles from the west coast.

View attachment 12840
Incredible place in Colorado. I spent 3 months in Gunnison back in the 80's and have skied Crested Butte, love that place!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

What state are you in?
Crested Butte, Colorado (a small ski town 8,700 ft - 2,651 meters ) - Rocky Mountain High. We're about 25 miles, as the crow flies from Aspen. About 2,000 miles from the east coast and 900 miles from the west coast.
Incredible place in Colorado. I spent 3 months in Gunnison back in the 80's and have skied Crested Butte, love that place!
I'm glad you know the area Rick! My wife and I feel very blessed to be able to live here. Gunnison is a great town.

I had never skied at CB until we moved up here. I had skied in many of the other ski areas in Colorado since high school. I was very pleasantly surprised how great the ski mountain is. The best part is that it's not easily accessible to the Denver population. It's a four hour drive. On some week days, there's so few people, it's pretty much ride and ski all you can in a couple hours. I have never felt the pressure to get on the lift when they open and ski until they close.

I made this video a couple of seasons ago. Makes me really look forward to the coming season.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts