Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
click here -->> Ride of the Valkyrie - Garden of the Gods Final - S3 E16

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Landscape Automotive exterior

In this episode I ride to and through the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.
Near the beginning I said that it was the west entrance to the park.... it was actually the east entrance going west. Also, I had a typo at 13:35. I spelled Amphitheatre incorrectly on the title pic. Sorry about that.

It was a really nice summer day. The park was jammed packed full of people, still it was a great ride.

Bonus shots of Roxborough Park, Colorado, Red Rocks Amphitheatre and the Boulder Flat Irons.

I hope you enjoy this video. I had fun making it. If you liked it please consider subscribing to my channel and giving me a thumbs up!

Thanks! Dan馃槑

Registered
click here -->> Ride of the Valkyrie - Garden of the Gods Final - S3 E16
View attachment 12764

In this episode I ride to and through the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.
Near the beginning I said that it was the west entrance to the park.... it was actually the east entrance going west. Also, I had a typo at 13:35. I spelled Amphitheatre incorrectly on the title pic. Sorry about that.

It was a really nice summer day. The park was jammed packed full of people, still it was a great ride.

Bonus shots of Roxborough Park, Colorado, Red Rocks Amphitheatre and the Boulder Flat Irons.

I hope you enjoy this video. I had fun making it. If you liked it please consider subscribing to my channel and giving me a thumbs up!

Thanks! Dan馃槑
What an incredible, awesome place to see on a bike, or even in a car. The views out there are spectacular. I was out there a few years ago on business and made a point of going to Garden of the Gods and Red Rocks. Both spots were incredible. I can't imagine too many other places on the planet that are as awesome to see a concert at, or just to have lunch. I stood on that stage and thought about all the famous rock stars that had been in that very spot before me. It was kind of chilling. Almost every great act except the Stones has played there. GREAT footage, Dan!

Richmonder

Temple Travel Wood Bedrock Leisure

Furniture Chair Shade Plant Outdoor furniture

Jeans Sky Photograph Ecoregion Bedrock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts