Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we "check in" with our username, location, year and color of bike, and last 4 digits of bike serial number.

Like this:

postoak, The Woodlands, Tx, 2014 blue, 0245

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hamburg NY Blue 2014 0036 (early one?)

·
Registered
76 Posts
The GL1800C is special

As part of my job I ride all different types of motorcycles, ATVs, and trikes. Over the years I think it would be a very conservative estimate to say that I have driven more than 5,000 individual motorcycles. From Q50s to RUNEs. On two test rides in the past I was able to ride two completely stripped down GOLDWING 1800s with only a folded up towel for a seat. Fairings,cowls, bags, and truck all temporally removed during service. Acceleration, handling, and braking all enhanced by the loss of weight. It reminded Me that from the beginning of the GL line Honda produced lower numbers of "naked" versions of the 1000,1100,1200, and 1500 models. Except for the highly customized RUNE Honda chose not to do this for 14 years with the 1800. When Honda released the new F6C I knew it would only be a matter of time before I owned one myself. My new VALKYRIE is responsible for renewing a somewhat dormant enthusiasm for just getting out and riding for just the fun of it. The rarity and striking styling of the VAL always generates a lot of attention and questions from other riders and non-riders at gas stations and parking lots. I have yet to see another GL1800C on the road. I think the low production run makes a great motorcycle all the more special. no. 000212

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tiberius01 / Fort Gordon, Georgia / 2014 Black (non ABS) / 1850

1 - 20 of 99 Posts