Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Great report. I like those CTX, I've never ridden one, but they look great to me. Burritos Chucho (y) Those young attractive women are stalking you.

·
Registered
624 Posts
As an owner of a CTX as well, I never thought I'd want anything else. I was incredibly happy with that bike. People say it's underpowered, but it's just a hair slower than the Valk. It has a great seating position with the bars neatly pulled back, pegs under the hips, and mine is the Deluxe so it has Bluetooth, stereo, ABS and self canceling signals. It's a wonderful machine, but when I saw the Valk... I had to have it!

I think those women are plants. Someone is messing with me and trying to get me in trouble everywhere I go!

Richmonder
I didn't know you still had it. I also didn't know it had ABS and Blue tooth and self-cancelling signals, gosh Honda has produced so many great bikes and then drop them. I really like the looks of them as well. Most don't, guess it's love/hate like our Valkyries.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love it. To bad Honda could not have carried over the good looking front end, fairing swept back bars and hard bags to the Valkyrie. What's the gearbox?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts