Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rroy introduced himself here about three months ago as a new rider, and we discovered we were fellow Virginians. I think I'm about the only one in Richmond, so I was excited to see another rider even from Virginia. We got in touch and agreed to meet when he came to town. As it turned out, he was in town visiting his son before a quick ride to the mountains tonight, so we decided to meet up. It was really cool meeting him and talking about everything. I managed to get a few shots of our bikes in.

Have to say, I'm envious of his bike. It's a beautiful blue one and is outfitted with everything you could possibly want! Saddlebags, highway pegs, Kuryakn cup holder and phone cradle, heated grips, heel/toe shifter, rider and passenger backrest, extra brake lights, chrome head covers and side plates, power outlet, windshield, luggage rack, aftermarket mirrors, mirror extenders, 90 degree valve stems, center stand, and probably a whole 'nother bunch of stuff I forgot. What a bike!

Here's a few pics:

I look forward to seeing you again soon! Awesome evening.

Richmonder

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that a Utopia backrest? if so it looks really good matches the passenger backrest very well
It is a Utopia. He has cut a slit in the passenger seat to install it. It was very comfortable. And it has a pouch on the back of it for small item storage.

Richmonder

Reactions: Sixshooter

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rroy introduced himself here about three months ago as a new rider, and we discovered we were fellow Virginians. I think I'm about the only one in Richmond, so I was excited to see another rider even from Virginia. We got in touch and agreed to meet when he came to town. As it turned out, he was in town visiting his son before a quick ride to the mountains tonight, so we decided to meet up. It was really cool meeting him and talking about everything. I managed to get a few shots of our bikes in.

Have to say, I'm envious of his bike. It's a beautiful blue one and is outfitted with everything you could possibly want! Saddlebags, highway pegs, Kuryakn cup holder and phone cradle, heated grips, heel/toe shifter, rider and passenger backrest, extra brake lights, chrome head covers and side plates, power outlet, windshield, luggage rack, aftermarket mirrors, mirror extenders, 90 degree valve stems, center stand, and probably a whole 'nother bunch of stuff I forgot. What a bike!

Here's a few pics:

View attachment 12382

View attachment 12383

View attachment 12384

View attachment 12385

I look forward to seeing you again soon! Awesome evening.

Richmonder
Great Pictures and good write up! Glad to see two Valkyrie's together!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is that a Utopia backrest? if so it looks really good matches the passenger backrest very well
Yes Utopia. Another Valk owner I know just installed one, and he said its not to hard. Mine came with the bike. You have to pop the staples and pull back vinyl cover to get to the frame of the rear seat to mount it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pics, Rick! Beautiful scenery and beautiful bike. Bet that was an awesome ride. Safe travels back to the Beach. Great meeting you, and I look forward to seeing you again soon! I did a quick trip to Varina today with a neighbor buddy. That's where Jimmy Dean's home is. We tried to score lunch at the Lilly Pad along the James River, but there were way too many people, so we went to New Market and stopped in a strip mall. Just gpt back home and now relaxing.

Craig

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Craig, I love your bike as well. The blue ridge parkway is really beautiful and I plan to be heading back up in a week or two weather permitting as a mentioned a couple nights ago. Always welcome to make the ride with me. Launch point is Richmond out route 60 to the Mountains. I was averaging 40 to 43 MPG in the mountains. Rick Roy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts