Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at one of the largest Honda dealer's in Wis yesterday and they had a 2014 red Valkyrie and I asked how much and I was told $10500 without tax. In July they didn't have any but at their other store the price was $9870 (about)
They said they got 5 more in and I think that was the last one.
So with the supply going down is the price going up a little?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got mine on 9-1 for about $8600 not including tax and tag. They still have them advertised at $7999. Check out Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles MO. Close to St Louis. They are asking over $11000 in my area near Daytona Beach.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No they aren't going up. I bought mine at cedar creek motorsports. The 2019 bikes are out now. They have dropped 1k$ since I bought mine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You guys dont realise how lucky you are, not sure what the exchange rate is etc but in the UK used ones are in the region of £13000- £14000 and there are less than half a dozen in the whole country (that I can see for sale). These are mega rare. The kawasaki H2 is a very rare bike over here but I have even seen 3 of those this year out in the wild.

·
Registered
72 Posts
No they aren't going up. I bought mine at cedar creek motorsports. The 2019 bikes are out now. They have dropped 1k$ since I bought mine.
That's where I had to go to get mine. It was about a 5-6 hour drive with traffic. Did you get one of the blue or black ones? They only had red when I called to make a deposit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
FYI, Honda dealer in Daphne, AL has at least one listed on their website for $8199 (base price). I bought one from them 24 months ago for $9999 and another one in MS for the same price about 18 months ago. Shortly after that I was told there were no more in the warehouses in their district (Honda region) but apparently more have become available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got mine at Owen Powersports in Charleston IL about a month ago for $8999. Red 2014. At that time they had a 14 black for $7999. Thought the black one was already sold or I might have bought it and saved some dough. Owen was a great store.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's where I had to go to get mine. It was about a 5-6 hour drive with traffic. Did you get one of the blue or black ones? They only had red when I called to make a deposit.
I bought my blue one from Cedar Creek Motorsports in July of 2018 for $9700 OTD

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my black 14 last july 2019 new showing 2 miles, full tank of gas, Delivered to my house! for $9000. otd cash, After several counter offers before hand telling me no deal

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's whatever the dealer can get and it's whatever the bike is worth to you.

Got mine miss gulf coast from private owner with 2200 miles on it for 8000. Got him down from 8500.

·
Registered
87 Posts
HValk, yes I purchased mine in July of 18.
When I put a deposit on my blue one, they had both the red & blue available, two days later when I went to pick it up, they had a red one that they were holding with a deposit.... I'm thinking that was probably yours lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got mine in june for $9500 with 704 miles on it , WITH ABOUT $600+ IN
UPGRADES.........

Previous owner wanted more repect so he traded it in for a harley..... I love dumb people.... 🙂

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought mine in November 2020 with under 800 miles. Purchased from a dealer with warranty for $9,225.00 Tax, Tag, Title...total out the door price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts