Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello! This is mine in France. 2014. 13500 km. I baught it 12000 euros. Here the price of these bikes is more expensive than in USA . It’s generally between 12000 and 13000 euros.
Mine is equiped with Honda fog lights, 2 windshields ( the big uggly touring one and the Boulevard). I only use this last one with a short Puig screen plug on it. There also a sissy bar and rear carrier. I plane to change the ECU because in France, till 2016, the engine of all bike were limited to 100 Horse power. In fact 110 for the F6C. On my registration card it’s written: 81.
I will let the stock exhausts, even if i am a fan of HD (i have owned 10 HD). After a Dyna Street Bob, a 1200 custom Sportster my wife rides now the new Softail Street Bob.
So, back to my F6C : i will improuve my stock seat with a custom leather one. Not interrested with a wooden made Corbin one. Already tested on my former HD and even on my former 2016 F6B. But now here it’s confinement because of f... Corona. Stay at home , safe. Regards. Philippe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought mine last November for $7900 with 7200 miles on it from the original owner. He paid $18,000 for it new in 2014 and then spent $4300 on accessories. Corbin Boulevard saddlebags and Gunfighter seat, Hondaline tall windshield, new aftermarket grips and mirrors and a number of other upgrades. He had also just installed a new battery and a new set of Metzler 880's. I guess I bought it right because a month later I borrowed $9000 from my credit union against it for a new roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is an excellent deal!
Wonderfull bike very well equiped, for a very cheap price. you are lucky because the price of these beautifull Corbin saddlebags is very expensive. More than 1/3 the price you paid the bike with it! ✌🏻👍

·
Registered
25 Posts
i come from Germany, near Cologne ,68 years old , and buy the F6C last September, earlier i have had a 1997 Valkyrie. Excuse my English,

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is my little girl. I bought her new out of the crate in 2017. She is a 2014 blue, because everyone knows the blue ones are the fastest. The last pic is of me trailering her home. I haddent ridden in a few years before I bought her and I didn't want to take a chance and get hurt. That was the right move for me as she is the most powerful bike I have ever owned. She still bring a smile to my face as I roll on the throttle.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Muth. In black on the Valk and in chrome on the CB1100. I consider these essential safety gear.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts