Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Isn't that pretty! I love seeing an (almost) unadorned Valk.

Richmonder

Reactions: tngarren

·
Registered
791 Posts
The Valkebeest!

Richmonder

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got mine last Friday, took it apart, cleaned it and replaced the air filter for a K&N and while at it, put some lights in. Yesterday i washed it and today I waxed it. Its ready to ride now. Very neglected by previous owner. Just about 6K miles on it. Later im going to put some clear protective wrap on the front wind impact sites to protect the plastic from fading. But this is it for now.
Pics in order are of it filthy inside as i started cleaning it, then after all done and waxed and clean, then of the many parts to remove to change filter and finally with the night lights on.
Lol, I was actually looking at that very bike when I bought mine back in November. I REALLY like that sapphire blue color, but I am still a pretty new rider and I REALLY wanted one with ABS. This is the bike instead I got out of Arizona and had shipped to me in Texas:

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

2014 with 36k miles when I got her November 2021, $9k out the door + $700 shipping from Arizona to Texas. It came with ABS, the Corbin bags, the Hondaline windshield, and the highway pegs. I have added the Race Tech front suspension, Henrys final drive, passenger backrest, mirrors, phone mount, adjusted the windshield brackets, adjusted the pedals up a bit, shaved down the nuts and threaded rods for the bag mounts. Still need to do rear spring, heated grips, phone charger and air filter.

I would really love to give her the blackout treatment too

181 - 187 of 187 Posts