Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a couple of members have already received their Valkyries, post some pictures and share them with the community! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I do not Like Black bikes usually.

But I have to say, that bike is pretty nice looking.

I like it with the chrome and polished highlights, I am not sure I would say that if all blackout.

Only thing I might do is a LED strip, between the plastic just above the cylinders, and the radiator, plastic cover, looks like a good recess there for some side lighting to be seen a little better.

Beautiful bike, Ride safe.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like your Dainese devil logos on the gas tank.

Did you sell your old Valkyrie?

Here is my riding jacket:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes it's a shame I sold my F6C 1500, it was taken over by the Honda garage to buy the new one.
Too expensive for me to keep 2 bikes
Dainese are good products, I had a leather racing suit when I was younger

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here are a couple of new pics of my 14 Goldwing Valkyrie F6C deluxe... still in love with it bigtime !! I think Xxyzzy said it best when he wrote about intangibles and the bike being greater than the sum of it's parts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks for the link!

If you have time could you take additional pictures of it? Maybe a picture of the mounting system?

Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll take some pics for you, the next time I take the tailbag off.
This video shows everything in detail, in the meantime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqFjYixKFM
I think I might have used the straps that the video says are for securing to tailbags, for securing to the grabrails.
I'm not sure I am remembering that correctly.
Anyway, the mounting system is super versatile. They give you more than you need, and no instructions, so you just figure out what is best for you.
For me, that was secure solid mounting and I wanted nothing touching the black paint.
It is working well, I use it on every ride, as I like to ride with empty pockets. Sometimes I carry lunch, or work shoes and a change of clothes. It works great.

Thanks for the link!

If you have time could you take additional pictures of it? Maybe a picture of the mounting system?

Thanks!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have one of the old bags with bungees and it works pretty good. The side bags in the picture I got at Walmart.com for about $40 needed something for the first trip until I got the Honda hard bags.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts