Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be riding my new 2014 Valkyrie. I love the ride and looks too! i have been riding for 43 years on something. I have always enjoyed riding the Honda lineup.Yars past i rode every Honda promo I could attend. We use to honor the HONDA HOOT in my town KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE but the event slowly faded away.There were other makes as well BMW , Harley , Triumph just a few and changed year to year. I like the Valkytie thus far all except the lack of a windscreen and bags. I love the F6B but a little out of range for now. I have seen some great posts on screens but I am still trying to decide.I seen a post on the corbin bags and the color match was great so i am thinking I will check them out.
Have a great ride!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Phil. Congratulations on the new Valk. They had the Honda Hoot here in Asheville before it moved to Knoxville. I went to the Honda Hoot in Knoxville a couple times and got caught in one of the biggest rainstorms I've ever been caught in coming back down 40 through Knoxville. (no fun) Lots of traffic. I've had all the major brands as well, but I really love this Valkyrie. What color did you get?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts