Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing the SoCalMotoGear Pathfinder L.E.D. Fog light kit along with the AdMore GL18RFL Adapter on my 2014 Honda Valkyrie. Everything appears to be working with one exception; the amber lights will not work when I turn on my directional lights. The DRL's work fine and are controlled by the push button switch which comes with the kit. The U-Shape LED's come on bright WHITE whenever the ignition switch is turned on, but no response from the turn signal switch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just finished installing the SoCalMotoGear Pathfinder L.E.D. Fog light kit along with the AdMore GL18RFL Adapter on my 2014 Honda Valkyrie. Everything appears to be working with one exception; the amber lights will not work when I turn on my directional lights. The DRL's work fine and are controlled by the push button switch which comes with the kit. The U-Shape LED's come on bright WHITE whenever the ignition switch is turned on, but no response from the turn signal switch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I had the same issue today. I spoke with Dave at Admore and he talked me through testing the adapter. He concluded it was defective and is shipping a replacement. He said I am the second person in the last few days that has contacted them with the same issue so he suspects a bad batch.

I first connected the 2 white wires and the 2 yellow from the left and right lights to 12V. I had yellow halos but no blinking. During troubleshooting to see why they weren’t blinking with the turn signals on, I disconnected the yellow wires and the yellow halo turned white. The DRL’s worked all along. The video doesn’t address the yellow wires at all so I’ll call Dave again after I receive the replacement to straighten that part out.

To check; Disconnect the Admore adapter from the bike’s harness. Connect the red from the input side (4 wires) to 12V and the blacks to ground. Check the voltage on the yellow and green wires on the output side (3 wire bundle). If you read less than 12V, you have a defective adapter assuming your battery is fully charged.

Best of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts