Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but it's the only one on this subject. I'm trying to switch the passenger foot pegs to floor boards on a 2014 Valkyrie. I have already purchased one set of Kuryakyn Premium Mini Boards and found the promise of them fitting to be false, so I'm a bit wary spending $350 for the Transformer Floor Boards, especially when the Kuryakyn website says they will not fit.
Was your installation as simple as removing the entire foot peg bracket and bolting them in place? Also, I have the Center Stand installed and it appears that might cause some interference on the left side? Must make my wife happy as well. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know this is an old thread, but it's the only one on this subject. I'm trying to switch the passenger foot pegs to floor boards on a 2014 Valkyrie. I have already purchased one set of Kuryakyn Premium Mini Boards and found the promise of them fitting to be false, so I'm a bit wary spending $350 for the Transformer Floor Boards, especially when the Kuryakyn website says they will not fit.
Was your installation as simple as removing the entire foot peg bracket and bolting them in place? Also, I have the Center Stand installed and it appears that might cause some interference on the left side? Must make my wife happy as well. :)
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
th ey bolt right up but I don't have a center stand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's about 1" from the center of the rear bolt to the top of the Center Stand kick leg. If the Installation Photo from the Kuryakyn Installation Manual is visually accurate, it should work. I guess even if the stand leg touches the underneath of the floorboard, it shouldn't cause a great problem.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Steering wheel

Just got this bike a little over a month ago, and already figuring out the total lack of available parts. Put a set of Michelin Road 6's on her last week and had to settle for the 120/70 ZR19 front to replace the non-existent 130/60 ZR19 choices available. The dealer made me sign a waiver before they would install them, even though they didn't say a word when they made the sell... go figure. BTW, they totally transformed the way the bike rides and handles. Well worth the money!

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's about 1" from the center of the rear bolt to the top of the Center Stand kick leg. If the Installation Photo from the Kuryakyn Installation Manual is visually accurate, it should work. I guess even if the stand leg touches the underneath of the floorboard, it shouldn't cause a great problem.
View attachment 14051

Just got this bike a little over a month ago, and already figuring out the total lack of available parts. Put a set of Michelin Road 6's on her last week and had to settle for the 120/70 ZR19 front to replace the non-existent 130/60 ZR19 choices available. The dealer made me sign a waiver before they would install them, even though they didn't say a word when they made the sell... go figure. BTW, they totally transformed the way the bike rides and handles. Well worth the money!
They will fit perfectly...just as they do on the Gold Wing. I'm sure you've seen my pictures above. You'll have no issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts