Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several longer overnighters planned this fall. Started prepping the bike yesterday, changed all fluids. Installed the ugly oval Corbin backrest and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. Very comfortable. Installed Rivco Aero Flip pegs, Installed my taller 16" windshield, replaced my battery earlier this year. This should add some comfort for Interstate riding in and out of my state.

Instructions read to remove the valve cover. I did not. Simply used a non-metallic pry bar.

The black is less expensive than the chrome or brushed aluminum finish.

·
Registered
669 Posts
They look awesome! Wish I had your workshop!

Richmonder

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have several longer overnighters planned this fall. Started prepping the bike yesterday, changed all fluids. Installed the ugly oval Corbin backrest and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. Very comfortable. Installed Rivco Aero Flip pegs, Installed my taller 16" windshield, replaced my battery earlier this year. This should add some comfort for Interstate riding in and out of my state.

View attachment 12646
View attachment 12647

Instructions read to remove the valve cover. I did not. Simply used a non-metallic pry bar.

View attachment 12648

View attachment 12649

View attachment 12650

The black is less expensive than the chrome or brushed aluminum finish.

View attachment 12651
PM sent

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the same pegs and have used them for a few years. They only complaint I have is the fading of the anodizing. I will probably pull mine this fall and get them powdercoated. Other than that, they are solid and stealthy.

·
Registered
2014 Valkyrie
69 Posts
Nice! I love my Rivco pegs. I opted for chrome but the black looks sharp, too.

I also have the same Corbin seat on order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts