Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I went through this dilemma. Due to how crappy these bikes did in sales no one ever made an exhaust.. Except Torqmaster. So I bought that. I actually quite like it. Looks clean but not stock and the sound is good. Made the bike sound like an old Porsche. Doing the torq loops in the spring which will add some nicer tone.
I highly recommend.

so why do all the torque master pipes I see look nothing like their website? I hope to buy the entire set up soon but not sure which set Ill buy chrome or carbon. Do you have some other pictures you could put on of yours maybe?

·
Registered
48 Posts
so why do all the torque master pipes I see look nothing like their website? I hope to buy the entire set up soon but not sure which set Ill buy chrome or carbon. Do you have some other pictures you could put on of yours maybe?

This good? Mine are the chrome with black aluminum tips. These I don't think he advertises on his site. I think they look cool on a black bike..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great pics. I have had two black 2014's, first one wrecked at 10K. I put the chrome torqmasters on both bikes keeping the converters (my understanding is that "cat-back" exhausts do not violate EPA laws in most states and do not void the 3 year warranty). The first set I ran only the 'front' baffle. The second bike I have ridden 60K in two years with no baffles. I just shortened the pipes 6 inches (which would still allow the baffles to be reinstalled - but closer together) but makes the bike look more sporty (subjective preference). The bike sounds like a high performance sports car and people love the sound (it is not a "goldwing" so to some it is too loud). I disconnected the battery and let the ECU remap and it runs fantastic. With the K&N filter and the modified exhaust there was a slight lag at WOT but with the remap it just rips. [P.S. I have never had a problem with 'drone' (on the first bike with one baffle) but I understand moving the baffle(s) back and forth in the pipes will tune the sound and eliminate any drone. It is very easy to drill out the rivet in the front one so both can be moved.] The low production/sales makes bolt-on mods scarce but this is a great bike. Enjoy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[QUOTE = "Jean-mi, Post: 23098, Mitglied: 2305"]
Für mich sind In Dezibel aus Frankreich auf 80 dB (A) begrenzt, vielleicht ist es für Sie höher?
Mein f6c hat ein sehr gefilztes Geräusch, man hört sehr schwach die Töpfe échappements
[/ZITAT]
in Germany, we have 90 DB and the sound is deep and powerful

·
Registered
63 Posts
where in Cali are you , @TLynn ? do they sound really beasty ? would lobe to hear it and then maybe take the plunge , it looks really good.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts