Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Ottawa, Ontaro Canada. 2015 honda valkyrie ABS. From naked bike to cruiser. Got my valkyrie in the peak of winter - January.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice! I'm curious about a lot of things on your bike. First, I notice it has a Honda automobile emblem on the back of the seat. Why? Two, I've never seen that "Honda" emplem on the radiators before. Where did those come from? Third, was the tank protection piece that says "Gold Wing" stock? And the gas cap bezel - was that stock? I never saw one like that before. And I see you have multicolor lights installed, as well as a guardian bell.

Looking good. Please tell us more about it.

Richmonder

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome from Seminole Florida...
Nice looking Valk, I see you added many black bits and carbon fiber to the chrome headlight/gas tank bezel.
Sharp bike (y)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks @Richmonder and @Sixshooter
I just like the look of red and black combination, it looks more sporty to me. I used the original solo seat for short ride and use the corbin seat for long ride and if with passenger. I bought all the emblems in Ali express. I vinyl wrapped the gas cap cover and headlight cover from chrome to black carbon fiber. The goldwing tank protector is also bought in ali express. It takes a while before the item arrive but it’s ok. The multi color led light is bought in amazon, i like it because once you brake it turns the light to red color which makes you more visible.

Here’s the before and after:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts