Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The old saying goes it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow. Never really subscribed to that one myself. I've always enjoyed the feeling of cruising in/on a powerful vehicle knowing there's a heap of muscle there but not needing to prove anything. The longer I own the Valkyrie the slower I seem to be riding it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am not a fast rider by no means. I do go a little crazy every now and then, but not often. I do like that I have the power if needed. These bikes can really pick up and go if needed. Sometimes, it catches me off guard when I crack the throttle, even after riding it for four years. It's nice that the bike can still keep me interested in it. Still lots of potential. Not sure why anyone would want to get rid of one. Power, performance, reliability and handling all rolled up into one package. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am not a fast rider by no means. I do go a little crazy every now and then, but not often. I do like that I have the power if needed. These bikes can really pick up and go if needed. Sometimes, it catches me off guard when I crack the throttle, even after riding it for four years. It's nice that the bike can still keep me interested in it. Still lots of potential. Not sure why anyone would want to get rid of one. Power, performance, reliability and handling all rolled up into one package. Gotta love it.

You got that right.

·
Registered
547 Posts
in some other universe, they say the bike is the destination. they are wrong. the journey is.

cb350, tx750, cb500f, cb750f, cb500f, cb360, ascot500, sv650, vt800, xl883, v750, ms1500, warrior1700, v11lemans, sv1000, rs1700, fxds-88, xl883, kw500, flht-96, rs1700, v2k, v11griso, xlh1200, v18chieftain, v7stone, v15cali., v10scout, so many others have come and gone, am sure missing some..

only now, this F6C is by far the finest motor and platform to date.

am looking forward to next is downsizing to a zero sr/f 'lectric when they package it in a dual sport model. just like my travels, I am in no hurry to get there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts