Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turned it on and it acted like the kill switch issue. Flicked the kill switch a couple of times turned it off/on and now the dash lights don't come on and nothing when I try to start it. Checked all the fuses and they all look good. Hear the noise that comes from something when you turn it on. Headlight comes on too. When I move the key to ACC the dash comes on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
227 Posts
Yeah wont start on the stand unless its in neutral being a old Harley guys it still screws with me... of course you don’t drive off with the kick stand down anymore... not that I ever did that... ever

·
Registered
547 Posts
being a old Harley guys it still screws with me... ..
yeah I know what you mean.. like having a bugger on your finger you cant shake it off.. like having a bad tattoo that was misspelled, "hardley".. like knowing you wasted many tens of thousands of dollars and years of your life, when you could have been riding a real bike.

·
Registered
403 Posts
yeah I know what you mean.. like having a bugger on your finger you cant shake it off.. like having a bad tattoo that was misspelled, "hardley".. like knowing you wasted many tens of thousands of dollars and years of your life, when you could have been riding a real bike.

I somehow get the feeling that you are not too crazy about Harley Davidson motorcycles. >:D

·
Registered
547 Posts
too crazy about Harley Davidson motorcycles. >:D
those words are well fitted.. spent,, er wasted enuff years and money among shallow minded Neanderthals in love with six layer paint and chrome on their john deere tractors. even had a barn full of them for longer than necessary. I don't mind stepping all over toes, this stuff is pure junk. very nice looking shiney 'spensive junk. it is like a bugger on your finger that wont fling off.. like riding over a fresh skunk and that smell just wont go away. like.. yeah I got stories to tell, you don't want to hear em.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts