Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've read these forums for a while and decided it was about time I joined. A lot of great information from a lot of friendly riders here!

I've been riding for over a decade or so, many of those years on a 82 nighthawk that was way too small for me but brought me tons of joy. A few years back I purchased my first 14 valkyrie and rode it for a few seasons, but unfortunately it got totaled in a pretty bad accident. There was never any doubt in my mind that I'd ride again, but I wanted to make sure I was mentally ready, and that I'd learned what I needed to from that experience. This week I decided it was time, and now I'm reunited with the bike I love.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey all, I've read these forums for a while and decided it was about time I joined. A lot of great information from a lot of friendly riders here!

I've been riding for over a decade or so, many of those years on a 82 nighthawk that was way too small for me but brought me tons of joy. A few years back I purchased my first 14 valkyrie and rode it for a few seasons, but unfortunately it got totaled in a pretty bad accident. There was never any doubt in my mind that I'd ride again, but I wanted to make sure I was mentally ready, and that I'd learned what I needed to from that experience. This week I decided it was time, and now I'm reunited with the bike I love.
Welcome back to the pleasure of the '14/'15 Valk, and to the forum! Please post some pics and be sure to comment on the VIN# thread. And, we're all interested in pricing, so if you are inclined, please share your purchase price and mileage. Hope you'll be an actiove contributor here. We've lost some good ones and need new blood. Also, glad you managed to survive your crash and are back in the saddle.

Richmonder

Reactions: brian.davidson.1981

·
Registered
782 Posts
Indeed she is! Looks like mine when I first got it. Black is the fastest color, by the way.

Details! Introduce yourself and tell us your story.

And welcome to the forum.

Richmonder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts