Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Picked up the bike a week ago. Coming from a 06 Kawasaki Mean Streak. I live in NWAr. A lot of good roads to break her in. My wife was riding 06 Suzuki S83 but she wants the mean streak. Yet least it still in the family. I also have 1983 Honda Nighthawk still running good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hello
Picked up the bike a week ago. Coming from a 06 Kawasaki Mean Streak. I live in NWAr. A lot of good roads to break her in. My wife was riding 06 Suzuki S83 but she wants the mean streak. Yet least it still in the family. I also have 1983 Honda Nighthawk still running good.
Welcome aboard and congratulations. nice collection of bikes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome Spadoc! I'm in Fayetteville, I'm yet to see another F6C rolling anywhere in the area. Looking forward to running into you on the road somewhere... :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
1st Honda, and it's awesome!!

New Valkyrie owner here in High Point, NC.
Picked up a blue 14 yesterday, out the door at $ 12,900
Coming off a long string of Kawasaki's and HD's and I've never had a scoot with this much smooth effortless power.
I'm blown away by this engine. Love the color, appearance and handling.
This bike is going to be a lot of fun.

I'll be checking out the rest of the forum looking for ideas for back rest and windshield options.

Ride safe!!

Buzzard

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Buzzard, I picked up a red 2014 last week in Asheboro for $11,980 OTD, but I did agree to buy $1800 in accessories at list price, they included all the stuff on the sell sheet so I only paid .03% sales tax on the accessories, Got the tall windscreen, plane bags, rear rack, fog light switch and harness and the lower wind deflectors. so I'm all in at $13,800.

I'm over in the Climax area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts