Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a new to me 2014 Valkyrie last Friday (6/29) with just under 2300 miles on it. Loving it so far, look forward to putting some miles on this bike. I've had several bikes over the years, but this is my first Valkyrie.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Xenia and picking mine up (hopefully) on Monday or Tuesday. Maybe I can meet up with you in Athens. 35 is a nice bit of road for cruising.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just mentioning to my brother I've yet to see one "in the wild". Which is odd considering every time I buy a new (to me) vehicle it seems I can turn a corner without seeing one.

Look forward to meeting another Valkyrie rider - hope you get yours soon, my wallet is still hurting, and I'm not done with spending yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was just mentioning to my brother I've yet to see one "in the wild". Which is odd considering every time I buy a new (to me) vehicle it seems I can turn a corner without seeing one.

Look forward to meeting another Valkyrie rider - hope you get yours soon, my wallet is still hurting, and I'm not done with spending yet.
likely barely started - I can fore see doubling the initial advertised price that attracted me by the time it is done - but still half of a harley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts