Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I added my new Corbin seat - Dual Touring (no backrests), I had them do the stitching and logo in red to match my Valk. I am so damn glad to have that stock seat on a shelf in the garage. Huge difference in comfort, as almost everybody here already knows.

Also added the SoCal fog lights with the Admore switch. I think they look and perform great, especially with the running lights and turn signals working. Withg fogs and the high beam on, I can probably burn paint off of cars.

And a Hyper Light 32 LED brake light. Strobe and super bright. The stock rear light on the F6C is a joke and barely visible during the day. Now I can be seen from the moon.

Also did oil and filter using Golden Spectro 20w50 (summer in Arizona, it's a good choice) + HiFlo filter. I swear I could notice the bike running smoother, but maybe I was just imagining this.

Registered
Today I added my new Corbin seat - Dual Touring (no backrests), I had them do the stitching and logo in red to match my Valk. I am so damn glad to have that stock seat on a shelf in the garage. Huge difference in comfort, as almost everybody here already knows.

Also added the SoCal fog lights with the Admore switch. I think they look and perform great, especially with the running lights and turn signals working. Withg fogs and the high beam on, I can probably burn paint off of cars.

And a Hyper Light 32 LED brake light. Strobe and super bright. The stock rear light on the F6C is a joke and barely visible during the day. Now I can be seen from the moon.

Also did oil and filter using Golden Spectro 20w50 (summer in Arizona, it's a good choice) + HiFlo filter. I swear I could notice the bike running smoother, but maybe I was just imagining this.
Very nice choices, I've added them all and agree. I was not a Corbin fan until I tried it on the Valkyrie. That was the deciding factor to keep the bike for me, the other things made it nicer and safer. I run a different oil though. Lips are sealed馃

Registered

I installed the Pathfinder DRL's a couple of weeks ago, also with the Admore. It worked great for five days or so, then the left halo went out. I haven't had time to do some troubleshooting yet.

I'm going to look into the brake light you mentioned. You can't be too bright back there....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts