Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to replace the mirrors on my 2014 with something better looking. I found these on Amazon, and they were so inexpensive I was hesitant, but I gave them a try and I really like them. They were only $13.99 for the pair. I like the fact that they're black, and they're also more easily adjustable than the OEM mirrors. Here's the link to Amazon for anyone who is interested: Amazon.com: XYZCTEM Heavy Duty Motorcycle Rear View Side Mirrors-10mm Clockwise Threaded Mounting Bolt-Fits for Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Victory and More-Pair: Automotive

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've been wanting to replace the mirrors on my 2014 with something better looking. I found these on Amazon, and they were so inexpensive I was hesitant, but I gave them a try and I really like them. They were only $13.99 for the pair. I like the fact that they're black, and they're also more easily adjustable than the OEM mirrors. Here's the link to Amazon for anyone who is interested: Amazon.com: XYZCTEM Heavy Duty Motorcycle Rear View Side Mirrors-10mm Clockwise Threaded Mounting Bolt-Fits for Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Victory and More-Pair: Automotive
Good buy! That's a deal. Personally I like the stock ones. I'm very happy with them. But if you can find a set you like better for that little money, good for you!

Richmonder

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the same set but from another vender. And I am happy with them too.
I am the second owner of my bike. The guy before me put some (trashy in my opinion) skeleton hand mirrors on it. They had go, as they were totally killing the classiness of the bike. If I wanted the trash look, I would have bought a harley. But that is just me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Those do look pretty cool. Think imma buy a set. Hopefully I don’t have any problems installing them with a windshield on the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts