Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2015 Valkyrie today! I flew on SWA one-way, picked it up, and rode it 280 miles home. Excited to have a bike again. I sold my last Honda about three years ago--a Honda VTX 1800C, which I had about 13 years.

My Valkyrie is red and has only 2,400 miles on it. It's like new. I had a great trip today riding it home. But it is apparent that the windscreen is too short/small and the stock seat was not very comfortable. To put it mildly. I need to upgrade those.

Looking forward to learning about my new bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome from DFW TX. Where did you fly to and from?

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome, Dentexman! Sounds like you had a good first ride. It's nice getting a good deal on a low mileage bike. I bought my 2014 about 2 months ago with 108 miles on it so it was essentially nothing more than uncrated. I could stare at this bike all day. Good luck with it and stay active on the forum!

Richmonder

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks. Love Field to Tulsa.
Neighbor! If you're looking for more folks to ride with, there are 3 of us with 1800 Valks in this smaller group out of the Waxahachie area, so fairly close to you, and the leader rides the previous generation Valk. Dedicated Riders of North Texas -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/595320084648216/?ref=share

Well organized, very welcoming, have a good emphasis on safety, and local rides on the FM Roads, working clockwise around DFW, as well as overnight trips. Today we went to FM4 and had an early lunch in Tin Top before beating the heat homeward, so the next one might be up around FM 455/Muenster/St Jo if the rotation holds.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I understand, I have to be on FBook for work, and after years, I've kept it locked down to 0 friends, and now 1 friend, for security reasons.
IM your email address to me and I'll ask them to put you on the email list.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Got it. You should receive the next email from Ride Leader, maybe in a day or so if there's a ride this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts