Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, formal introduction and all... haven't found the perfect 2013+ valkyrie yet but still considering my options.

Would love to know if f6b goldwing body panels/ front fairing/ saddlebags/ rear trunk will bolt up to a corresponding year valkyrie???
Really enjoy having the option to transform my bikes accordingly.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome Slave600! Keep us posted!

Richmonder

Reactions: Slave600

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm thinking that the F6B body panels don't swap on to the F6C but I'd be interested in finding out. And to my knowledge, there was no 2013 Valkyrie, at least in the USA.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hello all, formal introduction and all... haven't found the perfect 2013+ valkyrie yet but still considering my options.

Would love to know if f6b goldwing body panels/ front fairing/ saddlebags/ rear trunk will bolt up to a corresponding year valkyrie???
Welcome from DFW, Texas!

I haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure the frame is different enough that they won't, however the smaller, 16" rear wheel will, and a 2001 to 2015 Goldwing centerstand will fit. Several people have both the f6c and f6b for different types of rides, so that would be another indicator that it would be practical/possible.

Better idea, why not just get the f6b and try taking that stuff off so you're left with an f6B chassis and everything matches? (Crackin myself up) I admit that I prefer the largeness of those f6b bags that will fit a helmet....my Corbins aren't even close to having that kind of utility.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
found these images some time ago, dont remember where, but It does not look like it lines up quiet right. also I know the part of the frame under the rear fender is different than a goldwing so to support the weight of that rear that was probably modified
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Valkyrie frame
Aircraft Vehicle Aerospace manufacturer Automotive exhaust Aviation

f6b/goldwing frame
Photograph Style Line Gas Auto part

1 - 8 of 8 Posts